Thursday, December 13, 2012

Finally

I'm done
My semester is over. And honestly I feel like this:
I can't believe I actually made it through this year! 2012 has been so long and hard, and my soul just feels tired, but at the same time, I am extremely excited. After the last semester of school, where I basically fell apart sitting here with generally good grades, and a trip to see my family in under 24 hours I am SO excited!! My Christmas season has started!! Yay! This means I watch all of the Community, Office, and Doctor Who Christmas episodes!! I am already half way through the Office (haha I have WAY to much time on my hands now!)

I was talking to an old friend a few days ago about life and in the conversation he said  that he "hoped I found something I loved" and my first thought was, "But I have"!How awesome is that??! I mean I know I have talked about it a lot because this blog is kind of like my diary for the universe to read (really I am just writing this so that the doctor can find me and we can travel together).  I just hadn't realized how truly happy I am. Sure people make me angry, and some days are hard but one of my goals for the year was to wake up happy about what I am doing and love my days and I do. I have found a niche and something I enjoy. Not only that, I have also found a group of people I feel comfortable with, and a ward that I can actually sit through (nearly, hey I am working on it). So life is good, I am happy, and  ten months a go I didn't think I would ever be again (I know I am so melodramatic). 
Sorry about my tangent. Christmas/Finals is really what I want to talk about. I am sitting in the computer  lab, pretending to write a paper while secretly laughing at everyone studying, even though  come Monday I am back to studying my french! I get four blissful days, away from the idea of college, and the terror that is in my soul about the classes I am taking next semester (GULP!)

Happy end of the semester to those who are in college, and Happy Holiday season to everyone else! I love you all, and I am so grateful for the readers I have (woo readers!)


Xo

Julia

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Congrats on a year well done even though it was also a pain in the backside. You are amazing! You light up the path for me every single day and you are loved with an extravagant love!!!

    Merry Merry Christmas my dear girl!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete