Sunday, November 18, 2012

While everyone else is giving thanks

Everyone is so thankful this time of year. And I think it is awesome! Because there is so many great things in this world. However, today is Sunday, after a very long week and difficult week, so you can take a guess at my mood. And as you may be noticed, I like to vent my problems on my blog because that is what it is here for. My personal thoughts displayed for the world to see. And I have quite a few problems to air out with humanity.

I go to a fantastic school that is really hard to get into, and yet I find myself questioning do people even know how to put their clothes on the right way?


For example. This week I was sitting in a class and someone asked  if the United States was still a commonwealth of Britain, well technically she said England...

Let me say that again. She asked if the United States was a commonwealth of England. 


What the fuck?

How can someone make it so far in their life and not realize that the United States is actually an independent country? And before you ask, yes she was from the United States, specifically she was born and raised in Arkansas ! I know... What the hell is wrong with our world?

 My faith in humanity has been declining at a steady rate. Between the angry republican posts on Facebook (still people? Really it's over Obama is president shut the hell up). and I realizing my children are NEVER EVER going to have a ding dong or a slice of Wonderbread! What type of childhood will that be for them? Might as well take away Sesame Street (Thank God Romney wasn't voted president, and my kids will still know the joy that is PBS) On a side note, I have no problem with Romney, I am just scared of my children not knowing the joy that is cookie monster. I am so glad that the Zombie Apocalypse is approximately 32 days away so I won't actually have to bring kids up in this world, because I am worried my children will become mindless drones, like so many people who surround me. Our world scares me... Scares me. 

What do you think? Am I being dramatic? Or does there just seem to be more stupidity in the world then there use to be??






No comments:

Post a Comment