Monday, May 27, 2013

Awards

My Dear Friend Lisa nominated me for an award, but I have been so busy that I haven't gotten around to it. I felt very honoured, so here we go (on my break from work none the less).I am suppose to nominate other bloggers for the award and in addition I am supposed to give you ten random facts about myself.





 For both awards I nominate Cat
 her blog the Angst Muffin is really the most amazing thing I read, she cracks me up and I love following her life.





Sadly besides Diary of a Square-Toothed Girl and Angst Muffin, I really don't read many more blogs,BUT! I do have some facts about me ( and they might even be things y'all don't know about me)...

1. I love Star Trek, like LOVE it, and now that Benedict is in it SA-WOON!
2. I love reading (okay everyone knows that), but this summer the stack by my bed is even bigger than ever!!
3.  I LOVE Dystopian Novels Hunger Games,  Uglies, Divergent (my newest love), and not so dystopian but the same feel the Gone Series. I just get WAY to sucked into them!
4. I love Kitchen Nightmares and Chef Ramsey. I love Chef Ramsey, like for reals if I could meet any person on Earth, I used to think that I wanted to meet David Tennant, but now I think I want to meet  Chef Ramsey, he really is just the bomb!
5. I was awake when they took out my wisdom teeth, and I haven't been the same since.
6. I currently have six bank accounts, but I can't remember the pin for four of them...
7. One of the most used words in my vocabulary is Truck. As in Mother Trucker, Trucking Awesome, WHAT THE TRUCK. I am Trucking Pissed, etc,etc.
8. My secret obsession is ...is... The Kardashians. I am obsessed with them, for reals. I will drop nearly anything (except maybe Doctor Who). I just love them and their lives... How trashy it is!
9.  I am also super obsessed with Slurpees, I made the worse decision moving close to a Seven-Eleven, because now all I do is drink them.. ALL THE TIME
10. Finally, I love sleeping in made beds ,granted I never make my bed, but I love it anyway....


Thats all folks!!


1 comment: