Monday, January 24, 2011

Oh life...


My friend... M, shes having a bad time right now. Poor girl, sometimes High School is a little too hard, and a little too mean for even the most amazing of people.
It is interesting, anyone who knows the relationship between her and I find it so odd how much I am bothered by the petty high school drama that is hurting her.
M is amazing. She is a genius, such a good person, and she just has the cutest nose ( I really do love it). Girls are sometimes just a little to harsh, a little too mean. I hate watching her feel so... Hurt and being unable to do anything about it.

I hate lying. I really do. I have made it a goal in my life that I will lie as little as possible, I will tell you what I think if you ask, and I honestly have no issue. I will be delicate, but I won't lie. Granted I can think of three lies I have said in the last week.
1. Yes I washed all my clothes ( Honestly I still had some to wash, but someone needed the washer)
2. No it wasn't me (It was, I feel bad)
3. I don't know (I did know, it just wasn't my place to tell)
Anyways, lying always just makes things worst, don't like, the end...

Okay happy happy joy I GOT INTO MINNESOTA!!!! I am so absolutely and completely amazingly excited beyond measure. I am hopefully doing a double major in Biology and Chemistry, and a minor in Music. I am going to basically working my tail off for the next eternity... And I am soo soo soo!!!! Excited.Granted my life is changing rapidly, but luckily I have a best friend who is always just one free flight away (gotta love friends with a dad who is a pilot), another best friend who is thankfully only a text or call away (believe me we do a lot!! At least when we aren't together), and I have families willing to take me for holidays if I need it.

Soon everything will change, and I am just trying to enjoy every moment until then. There is always something beautiful in a day, in life, and I am out to experience true happiness in ever single moment. A kiss from a two year old, A cuddle from the crying sibling, the dental hygienist who is just a little to happy. A person who is willing to keep you sane, a hug from a person who you trust with your life, and the smell of freshly baked Ghirardelli chocolate chip cookies (honestly the smell is amazing, the taste is honestly what I am sure Heaven tastes like). Ahh The joys in life that are sometimes hard to see, can make everything seem better!

2 comments: