Wednesday, February 2, 2011

When life starts racing around you!

What a month January was!! It seems like life is racing full speed ahead of me, and continues to ignore my complete request to slow down. Rapidly the decisions I have been avoiding making are staring me square in the face. It makes me want to possibly turn and run in the opposite direction.
It's weird, as we near graduation I feel relationships changing. Some people I have been close to have started to fall slowly away, and others have gotten every closer. Its daunting realizing that I am going to go to Minnesota, so far away, from everyone I know, alone. It has helped me learn more about being easier going, and trying to get along with people... I have to be when I am all alone.
I have got to get a job, or heaven help me I wont know what to do!! I have to pay for college, and it is seeming nearly impossible for me to get a job... Sigh....
College sadly won't pay for itself... I wish

No comments:

Post a Comment