Sunday, December 26, 2010

Wait... It's over?

I suppose eventually my favorite time of year had to end... right?
Well to be honest, I dint want it to... At all, but with it there are a slew of good memories:
1. vuvuzela- My dad and I both got them for Christmas, and we have had way WAY to much fun using them
2. New TV - Finally! We have entered into the 21st Century! The clarity... Well let's just say Psych looks so much better in HD! Plus we watched Inception as a family (well sort of the little kids got to watch Barbie).
3. Monopoly - Our family has started to play Monopoly with a vengeance (every single day!) So we got 2 versions, Spiderman (who doesn't love Spidy?) and Revolution. Revolution is so great! Credit Cards!! the joy!! the pain!! the lack of Cheating (well sort of) Who doesn't love it!?
4. Dinner-- So great, we didn't even start cooking until like 10 (we forgot to turn on the oven) We just ate, and ate, and talked ,and ate, and ate, and ate, and then talked. It was a great event.
5. The shining joy on the little kids faces as they pulled out their new toys.
6. Justin- His face when he say the plastic sword I bought him, I swear I have never seen a happier face... Ever... Got to love fifteen year-olds
7. Family - I love them with all my heart, I love a time when we can focus on being a family, laughing and playing, just having a good time

Sigh it really is the most wonderful time of the year, after the stress of buying presents and Wal-Mart (honestly I didn't even know that so many people could pack into one store... We had to park in the boondocks boondocks... Never again will I go to the store a week before Christmas). I love the feeling of stuffed tummies, perfectly made turkey, and family togetherness, what could be any better?

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, filled with joy and stuffied tummies.

Hulia

No comments:

Post a Comment