Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Future Van Gogh





disclaimer: I really am not an artist, nor will I ever be!
I really love making food. I love making dinner and I LOVE the art ( thats why I am a future Van Gogh!) of it. I love thinking up new recipes and hoping they work. I love the whole idea. I try to never follow recipes, I love just seeing what I can create. I have made a plethora of foods in my life. Blue Pasta, Pink Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Random sauces, and about fifteen thousand different sauces and oil mixtures for pasta. I love knowing that what I just created, was mine, and while there are other things out there like it, no one has ever made it just like I did. I really don't enjoy eating what I make though. So, its a win win for me because I don't gain the calories from all the fat, but I get the enjoyment, and a little bit of the taste. I love it, anytime you want something new, give me a call, I always feel in my element.

Our dance theme for this month is eighty's and I got the "opportunity" to help plan! My friend Nick and I made the coolest pac-man set for the wall, it is LEGIT!! And we really are working hard! Its our last dance we are ever going to plan, so we are hoping its the best!!

Off to life I suppose. Sadly English homework doesn't do itself, sigh!! 34 school days 'till graduation!!

1 comment:

  1. A woman after my own heart. I love playing with food!

    ReplyDelete