Friday, September 21, 2012

The Rapist at Le Petit Nicolas.

So I have this roommate. She is absolutely amazing. For about 10 reasons, including and not limited to the fact that she is BATMAN, also.. She puts up with me everyday, and every night, which is no easy feat. Anyway, last night I had one of the scariest moments in my life, and she was there to help me. it went something like this (some back story. I just went to a French Club movie (Le Petit Nicholas) and I wast walking home alone):
Me (to my self): hmm it is really dark and scary walking home at night, I am going to call SARAH so that she can talk to me while I walk home. (Number is dialed, Sarah picks up)
Sarah: Hello?
Me: Hey beautiful, I am scared a rapist is going to get me because it is really dark outside, so I called you.
Sarah: Oh good! I would be sad if a rapist got you.
Me: oh I am glad you would miss me.
Sarah: I never said that
Me: Oh I see how it is... So how is your day?
Sarah: Oh I am doing Physics
Me: Oh How fun!!
The conversation continued while I walked down a rather terrifying hill away from campus. The lights where flickering, and I swear there where people hiding in the bushes all around me. It looked like a scene from a terrifying movie.
Me: Ahh Sarah, I just walked past the bike rack, and there are tons of bikes still.. I think they are the bikes of the people that the serial killer murdered like in that episode of Criminal Minds we watched yesterday!
Sarah: Julia it's okay there is no serial killer today, and if there was I would get my bike and come save you
Me: would you put your helmet on first?
Sarah: Yes
Me: BY THE TIME YOU GET HERE I WILL BE DEAD!!
Sarah: No I will go super fast
Me:... I am terrified!!
Sarah: Calm down you are going to be okay, I will save you. You just punch them and run
Me: I can't run!!! I am in FLIP FLOPS!!!!
Sarah: take them off
Okay so our conversation continued and then, from behind me came THE MOST TERRIFYING NOISE FROM BEHIND ME (AKA a man clearing his throat).
Me: I'm GONNA DIE I'M GOING DIE I'm GOING TO DIIIIEEEE!!!!!!
Sarah: No you aren't its okay!!
Me: NO !!!! I AM DEAD SARAH!! I AM DEAD!! I'm DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD!!!!!!
Sarah: Calm down
Me: I AM GOING TO GET RAPED!!!
Sarah: No you aren't!
Me: SARAH YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND!!! I AM DEAD!!!!
As I said this a rather tall man walked by me, looked at me like I was crazy and carried on his merry way.
I slowed down so that he was far enough away that I could tell Sarah what had happened
Me:Sarah... Okay there was terrifying the rapist was behind me,  and we don't have a code name so I couldn't tell you that you needed to grab your helmet and come save me.
Sarah: I told you we need a code word! But no one believed me.
Me: I know, we sort of did, but that was when the rapist comes into our room not when the rapist is following us home to rape us and kill us!!
Sarah: Okay let's make one right now
Me: Okay!!
We came up with a word, and don't worry now we know what to do when a rapist comes. She waited at the door for me to come home. Sarah is amazing, she and I have a system in place so that when the murderer comes to get us we know how to dispose of his pieces....

Oh, how I love my Cinderpineshine!




1 comment:

  1. I'M DEAD! I'M DEAD! I'M DEEEAAAAAAAD!!! ...Oh how you make me laugh!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete