Sunday, November 14, 2010

Make-up, Curling Irons, and Pretty Dresses.

Who doesn't love a good old fashion girly get together? What could be more fun then a bunch of teenage girls getting together, giggling, arguing, and making each other pretty?
I love doing make-up and making girls look pretty, haha it's the best, but after about five hours, even I cannot stand the perfumed, make-uped everything. I feel the need to either
a. Punch something
b. Play with a light saber
c. Run and hide
or
d. All of the above

When I am home, and I feel that way, I normally find a brother, and beat the tar out of them in an epic light saber war that normally ends up with a broken wall, window, birdcage, table, chair, washing machine or trampoline. Normally whatever is the closest at the time... Sigh good times.. Anyway, Last night I got to go to M's house (which was very fun) but by about five thirty, I was ready to do something rough and tough, thank heavens the W household is chocked full of boy things and I found a light saber, which kept me entertained enough that I didn't DIE of girly overload!
It was fun being with girls though, and they all looked absolutely GORGEOUS! by the end of the night. I am glad I finally have a group of girl friends again. It feels good having people to hang out with and to talk to and just be all together girly with. I am glad my senior year, I get the high school experiences the way it was to be experienced!

No comments:

Post a Comment