Monday, April 5, 2010


After this glorious spring break we just had, it is time to go back to school. My first day was like most first days after spring break. Useless. My Chemistry teacher, who I am sure is out to get me, gave us an additional 168 problems to do, Woohoo... That class makes me feel like I am drowning and on fire at the same time. The moment I almost understand something, he makes it harder, or we switch topics. It makes me question whether I really am good at anything. I never excel I just do okay. I always thought I was above average, super human. My parents always told me how good I did, how much I know. Now though, I am questioning. Take for example Net Ionic Equations, easy right? But all I can do is get started. It makes me stressed.
On another note. I have found something, a new hobby. I have started playing with photography. I have never been very good at drawing or anything, but I love messing with pictures. I think I have always seen things in the world different then other poeple, but now I have found a way to make it into art. I am working on a couple things from spring break. Some are shown on the sight, but I have a new one. posted above. It started as a picture of twigs in the snow, and somehow I morphed it. I don't know if I am any good... I love doing it though. I love seeing the final product from the original. I feel an artistic high almost.
well I suppose I should go do my Chemistry. It makes me miserable but I need it right?

No comments:

Post a Comment