Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Last Song.

I saw the last song today. I admit I bawled, I don't know what it is. Maybe it is the true love, maybe its the death. I love the idea, the finding someone you love. Sometimes I do believe I have. Its hard to know though? How can you plan for such a vast future?
Thank Heavens for my Young Women leader. I love her to death. She is an outside perspective. I get so stressed about everything, and I suppose that will be my downfall. I want to be perfect, but like Hanna Montana said " Nobody's perfect". Oh how I wish I was nobody! I am reading the Percy Jackson series right now. It is my escape from reality. It helps me to run away to a world, more complex, but with different problems than my own.
I don't know what else to say, it is probably annoying the constant updates, but then I remember, no one is reading this!! On to my chemistry, which isn't going to get all the way done before it is due. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment