Thursday, April 8, 2010

Drama. lil' Momma

Sometimes being a girl rocks. Most of the time though, it is just hectic and ridiculous. There is so much to deal with. Boys, social pressure, emotions, and GIRLS. I have always been one to have a good girl friend and a ton of boy friends. I, will admit before I go into my lecture mode, that sometimes I am just as bad, but... regardless. Lets take girls A,C, K, M, and J. A and J get invited to go to M's house. J and M don't get along like the best of friends, but they are okay with each other. So M decides that she is going to invite C and K too. WHy not they are friends right? No because girls have issues. Let me introduce N, X. N doesn't like M, and they just don't do things. N had a relationship with M's sibling D, which didn't end well, and as part of the result M and N just stay away from each other. X is friends with C and K, but not with A, J, N,D (who isn't involved because he is a guy), or M. Back to my story. So C and K get mad because N and X aren't invited. Now this is where I get confused. N doesn't like M so why would it matter if she was invited? And X isn't friends with M so why should M invite X if they don't know each other, and they need a relationship? I don't know. C and K just seem a little to sensitive for my taste. When you ask C or K why it even matters K will give you a dirty look and say and I quote " It was on Facebook". Since when is Facebook, the supreme ruler of the the universe? If you have a problem with something someone writes on a wall, or puts as a status. Don't be friends with them. Look I just solved the whoooollle issue. I think that C, K, and M should just leave each other alone. But let me introduce a new problem. C, K, and M are the possy. The Possy moves together, and generally thinks together like a giant blob, or amoeba. So if 2/3rd of the possy gets mad the whole system falls apart. So the drama has to blow over, and... Well go into remission until someone else gets mad...
Sigh Drama is the downfall of life. Like the boys who sit at my lunch table say. I am moving to Hermitsville. Sometimes living in Walla Walla is much to stressful.
On a brighter note. My horrible Chem homework is over, and I just have a little amount left.

2 comments:

  1. so stinking true!!! all the letters of the alphabet need to breathe and calm down. and get over them selves! geeze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In case you haven't figured it out, I'm kind of stalking your blog, but this was fun to read ;]

    ReplyDelete